Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 20 of Our Whole30

Amanda's Meals

Breakfast: two hard boiled eggs
Lunch: Spinach salad w/ eggs, grilled chicken, broccoli, peppers & Oil/Balsamic vinegar
Dinner: Arugula salad with grilled salmon, grilled lemon & roasted red peppers w/ garlic oil
Snack: an apple, almonds, a grilled banana w/ almond butter

I dropped the "a" from the end of my day, because I realized this is the only day 20 so far.  I've been wondering what I'm going to do after this Whole30 is over... One thing is for sure, I'm definitely having a beer.  But I don't know about the rest of the stuff.

Last night we went to Prime 16 with some friends, which is known for beer & burgers. I somehow got over the Elf cookies, but it would take a lot more than 20 days for me to get over beer & burgers. :( I miss 'em.

Only 10 days left! Tuesday, September 18th is Day 31 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment