Friday, January 2, 2015

Whole30 Prep : Grocery shopping

Since I hate grocery shopping, my biggest fan / husband found an awesome shopping list for me to use today. I am not sure whether he did this because he truly loves me and wants me to succeed, or because he can't stand not being a regular subject in my blog due to his lack of Whole30 participation this go 'round.

Here's the list from WellFed. I am pretty excited to see unsweetened sunflower seed butter on there, because I didn't know such a thing existed. YUM, though, right?!

Anyway, just needed to post that quick so I don't lose it. Day 2 Post later today!

Update: Unsweetened sunflower seed butter DOESN'T exist - at least not around these parts. There were like 9 kinds of sunflower seed butter at my grocery store and cane sugar / "evaporated cane juice" (a sneaky word for sugar, I think?) were always included. Damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment