Friday, January 2, 2015

Day 2: The day's over

I'm still in it here at the end of Day 2.

Breakfast: hardboiled eggs
Lunch: Grilled chicken and sweet potatoes
Dinner: Same grilled chicken I had for lunch with salad mix
Snack: Cashews & Almonds, Kale + Banana + Conconut oil + pineapple shake

I went grocery shopping today and picked up a bunch of stuff. The list includes:

  • Greens for salad
  • Kale for smoothies
  • Bananas, Oranges, & Apples
  • Almonds & Cashews
  • A beef roast for stew & whole30 approved beef broth (REALLY freaking hard to find)
  • Balsamic vinegar
  • Onions
  • Lemon juice & lime juice (for my water)
  • Whole30 approved chicken sausage
  • I can't really remember what else?
I feel like I got a lot more because of course it cost a cool $1million. I already have broccoli carrots, chicken, ground beef, lots of coconut cooking items so I think I'm set for a bit. The only problem is that I leave for my work trip on Monday... Maybe should have considered that before I got so many perishables ... Oops. I am only just now realizing this as I type. Maybe I'll just eat a ton this weekend & bring some leftover apples on the plane with me. Is that allowed? Can apples make it through security?

On to Day 3 tomorrow... the same day that I quit last time around. eeeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment