Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 3: Goin' strong!

Ah, Day 3... Where I buckled last time. It's a Saturday and the Steelers are playing -- but there's no beer in the house so I can't be tempted to crack one and enjoy the game :) #ReversePrep?

Breakfast: Eggs
Lunch: Chicken sausage with greens + balsamic vinegar, olive oil, & garlic dressing
Dinner: Balsamic beef roast

I haven't had the dinner yet, but it's cooking and smells amazing. Instead of the white wine in the recipe, I used white vinegar so we'll see how it goes (?).

I feel like I was going pretty strong today. I did have to look away from the TV when a pizza hut commercial was on. The saddest part is that they were showing "unappetizing crust" leftover in the box and I think your reaction was supposed to be "ew, I wish pizza crust wasn't so dull" probably so they could show their better, more awesome crust. It didn't work on me. I was all "OMG too delicious, have to look away." Joe always leaves his pizza crust in the box like that & I always go get it and eat it. What a sicko I am.

TV is kinda the worst while Whole30ing. There's some Atkins candy on there right now which is probably so gross, but Sharon Osbourne is selling the hell out of it for me.

Ta Ta for today, blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment