Thursday, June 5, 2014

Amanda 30 Day 2

So yesterday was my second day, and I'm starting to think that the instant gratification of eating whatever I want trumps the guilt that I feel having to tell my blog about it. Here's what I mean:

Breakfast: piece of bread with pb&j on it
Lunch: hamburger, sweet potato, cole slaw
Dinner: a lot of Doritos, some chips + salsa, some steak + mashed potatoes + corn
Snack: A kit kat bar, 2 beers

This is pretty deplorable, and I know I'm missing some random snacks that I just forget about.

I haven't really been getting out for walks either. My morning routine is basically wake up and rush to the computer to get started with work, which isn't too satisfying. Overall, not much to be proud of in my lifestyle.

 If at first you don't succeed, try try again, eh? I think its definitely safe to say that at first, I've not succeeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment